I'm a winner!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
I learned that I won a Cricut Cartridge Caddy from Nana at Younique Reflections this evening.  Nana is part of the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and she was part of the inspiration for the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl.  I had so much fun making my Lady Lenore layout - and the crawl was just the "kick" I needed to put everything together.  Thank you so much, Nana!  I am so excited and feel so blessed to be receiving this prize.
I'm sending out a huge thank you to Penny from Light Whimsy.  My Lady Lenore layout was chosen through her blog to win a $25 gift certificate from Custom Crops.  I can't wait to go shopping!  I found Fantabulous Cricut through Penny in the first place - so a double thank you goes out!

(August 16, 2010: Despite a number of emails from Nana with her promising to send the caddy, it's now been over three months and nothing... I'm disappointed, but still have my layout to cherish!! Plus, I did receive my gift certificate from Penny.  Thanks so much Penny, for your honesty and quick shipment.  I used the gift certificate to purchase a new cartridge:  Winter Frolic.)

2 comments

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Congrats on the win!!! You deserved it, that layout you did was AWESOME!!!

Wendy

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

well, you won the shadow element too and a $25 gift certificate to custom crops. Please email me so you can get your prize! Congratulations, your layout was so beautiful!!
Penny
penlightatjunodotcom

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>