E.A.D DESIGNS Project

Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Check out the Cards for Kids Valentine's Day Blog Hop HERE.

Last week, E.A.D DESIGNS was the generous sponsor at Fantabulous Cricut.  I had been sent a package of goodies to try out, but unfortunately, they did not arrive on time for me to be able to use them on my project.  However, when the package did arrive, I was excited to give them a go!


I used a Bitty Bag from My Craft Spot as my base.  I used Elegant Edges to make a frame for my sweet little girl sticker from E.A.D DESIGNS and created some word art using Winter Frolic.  I used a Fiskars border punch on the top of the bag and then also punched a strip of cardstock.  I added some brads to the front layer (but punched through all four layers) and tied some baker's twine from My Craft Spot at the top.


Click HERE to check out the rest of the Fantabulous Cricut projects using products from E.A.D DESIGNS.

12 comments

Anonymous said...

Kate, This turned out SO CUTE!

jessica said...

Awesome job Kate!!

Karen said...

Kate what a delightful valentine card. love the pink and yellow not a combination I would think of. Karen

red-handed said...

Crafters are always so enthusiastic. I envy that.

Amy said...

Adorable card! I love pink and it turned out so cute! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo cute Kate!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! What a sweet, fun card...love the border at the top!

Cricut Couple said...

Adorable Kate! Can't wait to see all the great projects you share from them! Beautiful!

Kimberli said...

What a neat project, love the border at the top - frames it perfectly!

Tracey said...

Love the way you used the bakers twine, great idea. Very pretty card Kate.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so sweet! Great paper!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

~Tammy~ said...

This is so cute Kate!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>