Canada Day Blog Hop Winner

Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Just a quick note to say many congratulations to Shari from Shari's Pink Palace Creations!  Shari is the winner of a $15US gift certificate to My Craft Spot.  Shari, please send an email to smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces] with your details to claim your prize.  Congratulations again!





Speaking of My Craft Spot... Don't forget that next week is the new stamp release party!!  Beginning July 9, Kimberly and the rest of the design team will be showcasing projects using the new stamp sets.  There are prizes all week long - plus a blog hop on Saturday with a prize to be won at each stop along the way!  How fun is that?!  

2 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kate! I've Been missing you! So happy the store is finally open so I can visit my blogging friends again! I figure I can't go back a month & check out everyones work, so I'm gonna start fresh today! :O) Hopefully I can visit at least once a week to see what ya been up to! HUGS! :o)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats. I was lucky to win the Canada stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps. Look forward to receiving it. I have enjoyed parts of Canada including Niagara Falls (both US side & Canada side with highlight being going on the Maid of the Mist), Vancouver (when we stayed 2 nights before an Alaska cruise, highlight was bus tour of the city) and Toronto (last yr my hubby was in Toronto on business well if he did not come home after 2 wks they send the spouse at their cost so I got to enjoy a weekend, highlight was the Tornto Zoo & Casa Loma).
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>