Happy Canada Day & MCS Blog Hop Winner

Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!!


Thanks to all of you who took part in the My Craft Spot Release Party Blog Hop and left me such wonderful comments.  I enjoyed reading each and every one!  After a visit to Random.org, I'm excited to announce that the winner of the NEW Tasty Treats stamp set is #29 - Sukie of Scrappin Dhilly.  Congratulations Sukie!!  Please send me an email with your contact information so we can get your new stamps out to you.  You have two weeks to claim your prize.
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail . com [remove spaces]

3 comments

Karen said...

Congratulations, Sukie! Enjoy your new goodies! :o) And Happy Canada Day, my dear Kate! I hope you have a beautifully sparkly night. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

jessica said...

Congrats to Sukie!!!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winner!!Happy Canada Day!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>