Yeti Treats

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Last week, I shared a yeti birthday card that I made for a friend.  I also made her a little treat box full of "Yeti Treats" (chocolates)!  It was so quick and easy to put together - especially with the help of fabulous products from my favourite craft shop - My Craft Spot!


The gable box is a free file from Daniela Dadamosti.  After cutting and assembling, I simply used my paper cutter to cut the panels for all four sides.  I stamped the white layers with footprints from Stamping All Around Spring.


The tag was cut with Tiny Tags metal dies.  The "treats" is from the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set and I used Small Alphabet metal dies to cut the letters for "yeti".  To secure the tag to the box, I used some purple jute string.  Have you seen the wonderful variety of colours of jute string at the My Craft Spot Shop?  I love them!   

I'm sharing this project over at My Craft Spot today too.  This week's theme is black and white plus one other colour.  Be sure to check it out!  There is still time for you to enter your own project as well.

I'll be heading to Michigan this week with my youngest son.  He will be competing in the Special Hockey International tournament.  We're quite excited!  Although we're taking a bus with the rest of the team, I'm hoping to be able to check out some American craft stores too!

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments

jessica said...

This is beyond ADORABLE Kate!!! Love the box and those adorable feet! Awesome treat!!!!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & fun!!
Good luck on the game!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

1CardCreator said...

This is adorable, goes great with your Yetti card too! ~Diane

Georgiana said...

Great Yeti box. I need one monster size! The card was too cute with those big feet.

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

love this super cute box thanks for stopping by today have missed seeing you hugs friend

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

your box is so cute love it my friend

Scrapper69 said...

Are you kidding me? This is as CUTE as the card! Your friend is very lucky! What a great set Kate! Oh.... How exciting for your son too for this hockey trip! Sounds like he's a really good player! Have fun with your son and I hope you find lots of craft stores to shop in! Safe Travels! :o)

Bobby said...

I love those feet. I may have to buy that stamp set just for them. You pulled off the whole yeti idea brilliantly. Wish I could welcome you to Michigan personally. Safe travels and enjoy your stay.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>