Easter Egg Hunt

Saturday, February 27, 2016

I've been having such fun playing with my new Reverse Confetti goodies. Yesterday, I spent some time with my amazingly talented friend, Mandy of Mandy Reedyk Happy Scrappin'. She sat with me and gave me some private watercolour lessons. I love what I can do with my supplies! Thanks so much, Mandy!


I read on the Reverse Confetti blog that crafters can enter multiple projects into the challenge. As it's my goal to create Easter cards for all my uncles and aunties in England this year, I decided to create another card using this month's sketch.


I created the background using my Zig watercolour markers and, after cutting my mat, used the extra green bits to punch some grass using a Fiskars punch. The eggs and basket are all from the Reverse Confetti Hippity Hop set (stamps and die cuts), as is the "happy easter" sentiment. I finished things off with a little bunny stamp from a retired My Craft Spot set.

There's no hockey for us this weekend, so I'm looking forward to more time in my craft room. I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday too!

4 comments

Bobby said...

That's such a cute little scene, Kate, and a great job watercoloring the background with you Zigs.

Viv said...

Super card here Kate, love the watercoloured background ;) Viv xx

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is adorable! I love the watercoloring ~great job!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful watercoloring!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>