Sweet Happy Easter Card

Monday, February 22, 2016

Greetings from my dusty blog! It's been AGES since I've posted - or even crafted, for that matter. I recently read an article about the need for creative people to take time to be creative and so I've decided to make more time for just such a thing. I have to say that it felt so invigorating to be back in my craft room!

A couple of weeks ago,  Reverse Confetti had a release and I absolutely fell in love with the Hippity Hoppity stamp and cuts sets. I placed my very first Reverse Confetti order and was thrilled with how quickly it made it up to me in Canada! I was able to take time on the weekend to create a card for their latest sketch challenge too!


For my card, I used a sand-coloured cardstock for the base, but otherwise, everything else was made with white cardstock and my alcohol markers! I used Reverse Confetti's Sun and Clouds Cuts set for the sun (I added a circle to the middle) and cloud, which I popped on my embossed cloud background. The adorable (LOVE him!!) bunny, basket, carrots, sentiment and sweet little butterfly are all from Reverse Confetti's Hippity Hoppity stamp set and cut with their co-ordinating Hippity Hoppity dies. The mat, grass and banner were cut using retired dies from My Craft Spot.

I've already been colouring more bunnies - there's a female version too - so I'm sure you'll be seeing more Hippity Hoppity creations from me in the near future!

4 comments

Scrapper69 said...

As I remove the cobwebs from your comment section - I'm so very HAPPY to see you creating again Kate! Missed seeing all of your fabulous creations! Your card is super duper cute and I hope to see more coming from you soon! :) Have a wonderful day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

jessica said...

So glad to see you back in your craft room Kate!! This is such an adorable card!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Hello my sweet friend, I am so happy to see a post from you! Your card is just adorable! The embossed cloud background looks awesome and and I love the sweet bunny!
Hope you are doing well and you find more time in your craft room~love your sweet creations!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hi Kate!! I missed seeing your posts! I think it is so important to take just a little time for yourself, I know how hard it can be! Your project is super cute, Reverse Confetti has the cutest stamp and dies! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>