Season's Tweetings

Sunday, March 20, 2016
We've had an incredibly busy week with some lovely family time. It's sad that today is the last day of our March Break as it seems that July is a long way off before summer holidays start. However, it's a short week coming up with a four-day weekend, so I won't complain too much!


I've finally had a bit of time to play in my craft room again. This week's Merry Monday challenge is black, white and grey/silver. I just ordered (and received) the Winter Sparrows set from Lawn Fawn and figured the sweet images were perfect for this challenge. The card was quick and easy to put together and I've got another card for my Christmas card collection. Yay!

I stamped the images on a piece I'd cut using Simon Says Stamp's stitched rectangle dies and coloured them with grey markers. I also added a few pops of red. I then mounted the mat on a grey cardstock base.

4 comments

Bonnie said...

Adorable and fun, Kate! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, cute! This card just makes me smile! Love the pops of red too! Great job! :0)

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how TWEET is this! Great Stamp set - it's on my list of must haves!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Susan Joyce said...

Too cute, love the bird images. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>