Sorry You Caught a Bug!

Friday, March 11, 2016
I'm still having fun with my new Your Next Stamp Call the Doctor set and created another get well card.


I designed this card with the Your Next Stamp sketch challenge (Challenge 34) that's currently running. For the top panel, I stamped and coloured a number of germs/bugs and also used the smaller "icky" face to fill in some of the white spots. I cut the mat with a stitched rectangle die and then stamped another of the germs in the centre of my card, stamping a sentiment. The germs, faces and sentiment are all from the Call the Doctor set.


To complete the card, I used my
Your Next Stamp Cool Tag One die set to create a little "jail" for the germ/bug and popped it on the front panel after cutting off the excess banner pieces by hand.

I've got another card planned using the Call the Doctor set and then I'll be playing with my Vacation Phoebe stamps. I've got a plan in mind and am hoping it works for me!

6 comments

Annette Allen said...

wow now that card is just too awesome.. I love the stamped background.

Bobby said...

Love your little bug jail, Kate, and the coloring of all those germs.

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH - what an AWESOME Background you created! LOVE your card! This stamp set is awesome with you creating such fabulous cards!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

ADORBS Kate!!! Oh my gosh, I just love the fun background and the design is fabulous!!!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Tracy Penney said...

I love how you played with the sketch. This card is so fun and will put a smile on the face of anyone who is a little under the weather. Great work. Thanks for sharing and playing along with our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

hollybeary creations said...

Eeekkk.. This is so fun!! I love your coloring and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at YNS.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>