Go Nuts!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
It's Wednesday! Wednesday means a new challenge at Little Red Wagon. Jan is our hostess this week and she's ready to party! She'd like to see all of your birthday/celebration creations.


For my project, I created a birthday card. I recently learned that a group of squirrels is a scurry (or a dray). Perhaps I should have added another squirrel to my card to make a scurry. Regardless, the two I've got seem to be scurrying to collect their acorns!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' creations - and then link up your own project. We've all got something to celebrate!

Products used:




9 comments

JanR said...

So cute! I love the layout too.

Donna said...

Ahhhhh! This is adorable Kate! Those little squirrels are just the cutest! Love your card!

Migdalia said...

The squirrels are so stinkin cute..LOL!This is so adorable!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Kate. I love the pinecone background and your squirrel coloring is wonderful.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh gosh.. How Adorable Kate! Love the little squirrel's & the background! I learned something new today! Thanks for the info on the squirrels... :) I had no idea a group of them are called a Scurry - :) Have a wonderful day!



Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is so sweet! The squirrels are adorable and what a fun background!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Lori said...

Adorable! Love how you set this up with the white oval - those cute squirrels are really showcased!

A. Rose said...

I want to be on your birthday card list. My favorite colors and so clean and sweet! Perfect!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Those are some darling little squirrels! Love this layout and the pops of color provided by the leaves - cute as can be!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>