Happy Haunting

Wednesday, October 5, 2016
I can't believe it's October - let alone a few weeks in to the month already! It's looking more and more like fall each day with the beautiful rainbows of colours on our trees. This week at Little Red Wagon, Brenda is our hostess and she's chosen a colour combo theme for us - purple, orange and green.


My zombie looks more green in real life but seems quite pale in the photo. Perhaps he ate something he shouldn't have... In addition to the products listed below, I also used some retired stamps from My Craft Spot (spider's web and "Happy Haunting!" sentiment.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out the rest of the Girlfriends' purple, orange and green projects. We'd love for you to link up your own project too!

Products used:



11 comments

Donna said...

Your card is so cute Kate! Love that lil guy you used too!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card

JanR said...

Fab card! Cool background too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card, great background, image and die. Love it
Faith
x

Sherrie K. said...

Super FUN card! Your back ground looks fantastic! I just love the green zombie..hehe!
Have a super day~hope you are doing well and enjoying the fall!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE that cool background and that adorable zombie - I'm sure he's suppose to be scary.. LOL

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

Fun background! Spooky cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Brenda said...

Now that's the kind of zombie I would like to meet, sooooo cute! I'm loving the gorgeous background you've created!

Waleska said...

I Loove that zombie ....now... I want it!!! Great colors great card!!!! Thank you for your sweet comments over my blog I am your newest crafty friend!!!��hugs

Unknown said...

Very cute card Kate! I've not seen that stamp before - my grandsons love zombies!

Bobby said...

I love how you did the background to show off your little monster, Kate. Great way to use the challenge colors.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>