Open if You Dare!

Wednesday, October 12, 2016
It's time for another challenge at Little Red Wagon. This week, our Hostess is Donna and she's sending out "Best Witches" to everybody. In other words, create a project with a witch on it.


I decided to create a gift bag for my project. The fun little die cuts on the bag itself are from Your Next Stamp. The tag is cut from a Mama Elephant set and the sentiment stamps and bats are retired products from My Craft Spot. I added some gems to the witch's and cat's eyes for a few pops of sparkling green.

Please had over to Little Red Wagon to join the rest of the Girlfriends in this week's "Best Witches" challenge! We'd love to see what you create!

12 comments

Georgiana said...

Great little treat bag! Fun challenge...hope to join.

jessica said...

How super adorable is this Kate!
LOVE it!!!

Donna said...

That's a really cute little treat bag Kate! Love it!

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo CUTE Kate! Wonderful Halloween Gift Bag! I can see filling it up with little goodies or Halloween crafting goodies! I hope you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving this past weekend! Big Hugs!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute!

JanR said...

Fab bag! Awesome die cuts too!

Brenda said...

Such fun die cuts and I love that sentiment!

Bobby said...

"Open if you dare" on a gift bag is a real challenge, Kate. I love your project with all it's little die cuts and sentiments.

Heather said...

Great gift bag and witch. I like the pop of green with the black and yellow.

Lori said...

What an adorable gift sack! Perfect tag and I love the black cat on the fence!

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Kate!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>