The Best is Yeti to Come

Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Another week has flown by and it's time for another Little Red Wagon challenge. This week, I'm the hostess and I'm challenging you to "Stencil It!" - use a stencil to create your project.


I recently received an order from My Favorite Things and had fun putting them to work over the weekend to create my card for this challenge. I thought that the Snowfall stencil would look great if used with texture paste, so that's what I did. I first inked my background paper and then laid the stencil on top, covering it with texture paste. The last time I used texture paste, I left it overnight to dry. This time, I only waited about half an hour and it was fine.



Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and to link up your own "Stencil It!" project. I can't wait to see what you make!


I'm also linking my card up in Simon Says Stamp's Work It Wednesday challenge and this week's Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes as well as My Favorite Things' Sketch Challenge #304.

Products used:






15 comments

Georgiana said...

Loving the yeti! Great background in the oval frame.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so adorable. I love this stamp set and it is on my list. Your cards are always so cute.

Virginia L. said...

Oh my gosh...this is soooo cute! Love your inking of the background and layering! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Anonymous said...

This card really struck my eye. I love the window and how the snow drift is both in front of and behind it. And, of course, the adorable yeti. I don't understand why people are so afraid of them! :)

Evelyn

JanR said...

Adorable! I just love the layout of this...and the punny sentiment too!

Bobby said...

So darling, Kate. Yeti another wonderful card. Sorry I couldn't resist. ;)

Heather said...

Very nice. I like how you used the texture paste to make the snow on your background. A great challenge you gave all of us.

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute!! What a fun image and sentiment, and I love the snowy background you created!!

Migdalia said...

This is Super duper cute!! Love the fun textures and image!! Awesome background too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Brenda said...

Kate, this is so cute. Just got some snowflake paste you have inspired me to use. Thanks for the fun challenge!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUUUUTE Kate! LOVE that Yeti and the amazing texture & color... Have a great weekend & a Happy Halloween!


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Kate! I love your scene~fun colors and great texture!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Carol L said...

That's such a cute scene you've created and I love the snowy hills! Adorable card!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my - this card is cute, cute, cute! Great background and adorable Yeti!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

What a cute card!! I love the yeti and your textured background looks amazing!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>