Happy Purr-thday

Sunday, January 22, 2017
Happy Sunday! It's been awhile since I've posted on a day other than Wednesday (for my Little Red Wagon posts). We had a quiet weekend at home and I took advantage of some time in my craft room. I made cards for THREE different challenges. I was going to schedule posts but I doubt I'll have time in the week (or will forget!) to actually add the links to the challenges so I'll have a few posts this evening.


I created this card for the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things using the Cat-itude stamp and die set. The little fish and flowers on the right are from the same set as the cat. I finished things off with a few sequins from My Craft Spot (no longer in business).

Products used:


2 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Adorable Cat! Love seeing these CAS cards you've been making! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, love the interpretation of the sketch with the fabby image too.
Faith
x

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>