#Happymail

Sunday, January 22, 2017
When I first saw Reverse Confetti's Mouse Mail stamps, it was love at first sight! Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough off the draw to pick them up when they were first released so had to wait until they came back in stock. Even though I completed the "notify when back in stock" process, I still checked as I was obsessed with getting the sweet little mice and postbox! It seems we were meant to be together as I've finally got the stamps in my craft room!


I made this card for this month's Reverse Confetti challenge (SFYTT #44). And because I had to wait so long to get the stamps, I got to work and made a set of four!!

https://reverseconfetti.com/2016/12/31/seasons-givings-sfytt-final-day-of-sale/

I masked my card mat to create the strip down the middle and then layered the sentiment, postbox and mouse on top.


Products used:


10 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Oh gosh.. that is one super cute mouse! Love the design & happy your got to make 4 of them! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

So super cute! I can see why you wanted these right away~they are so cute!
Sherrie K

Georgiana said...

What a cutie. Great job with that sketch!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the image and you have dies with it too? WOW. GREAT card.
Faith
x

Migdalia said...

The mouse is way too cute!Super cute card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Bobby said...

So cute, Kate. I know what it's like to want a stamp set and have it out of stock for what seems like forever. There have been a few times I've decided against it by the time it's available. :)

Jeanne J. said...

This is the cutest ever! I love how clean your design is with the white margins.. it makes the center "scene" you created even brighter!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!!!!

MiamiKel said...

OMGosh, Kate - you and me both! I wanted these SO BADLY! In the end, the budget didn't fit them, lol, but they are at the tippy top of my wish list, that's for sure! So glad you got them for you becuase your cards are DARLING!!!!!!!!! You've created them with lots of love, I can tell ♥ Hugs!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>