Pot of Gold

Wednesday, March 8, 2017
We'll be leaving for Toronto as soon as I get off work this afternoon. Our family of five has been very generously gifted a 10-day holiday to the Dominican Republic - flights and accommodation! We feel so incredibly blessed for this opportunity to spend time together and my husband has been cleared by his medical team to fly. Our flight leaves tomorrow morning so we decided to stay near the airport tonight. I'm looking forward to sun, sand and ocean waves!

Donna is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's got quite a challenge for us - use plaid AND polka-dots on our projects. I recently ordered some paper packs from Worldwide Scrapbooking Supplies and the Pot O' Gold paper came in very handy. In fact, I let the paper do the majority of the work for this card!!


The sweet image is actually part of the paper pack. The dies and stamp that I used are all retired products from My Craft Spot.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends have met the challenge - and then link up your own plaid and polka-dot creation.

15 comments

Donna said...

Love the green plaids and polka dots Kate! Your card is so cute!! Enjoy your vacation!!!!

Brenda said...

Maybe we need a beach challenge in the near future! Pray that you all have a wonderful, restful, happy filled vacation! Your card is wonderful, i'm never quite sure how to use the preprints, but this is darling!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

A.Rose said...

Looks like we both had the Irish idea!!! Such a cute card!

DanielleASB said...

Cute card!!! Have a great time on your trip!!!

Migdalia said...

Your card is absolutely adorable my friend!! Have a wonderful & safe trip. You & your family deserve it.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweet card! So adorable!
Oh my gosh Kate, I hope you and your family have a fabulous trip! Take it all in and ENJOY my friend! You are all so deserving of it!
Hugs..thinking of you and safe travels!
Sherrie K

M said...

Awesome card Kate!! Hope you and your family have a fabulous trip!!!! :)

Heather said...

Just dropping in to say hi. Enjoy our trip my friend. You deserve it. This is such a cute card. The plaid does speak for itself. Hugs!

JanR said...

Such cute little characters! I love the sentiment too. So happy to hear you're off on a trip. You deserve it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How lucky to have a wonderful holiday gifted to you. I hope you and the family have a lot of joy while there, to refresh and make memories for you all.

Love your little Irish card.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

This is adorable Kate! Have a wonderful vacation!

Georgiana said...

Super cute for St. Patrick's Day. Loving all the green in plaid and polka dots.

Scrapper69 said...

That is amazing Kate! I'm so happy for your family to get this much needed break! I hope your enjoying the Sun, water and quality family time that you guys so deserve! Your card is adorably cute... Hope you're having a great time! HUGS!

Theresa

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely adorable! This card is just cute as can be.

I've been slow with my blog visits lately, but your trip sounds out of this world! I know you had a fabulous time and I enjoyed seeing your photos (I think it was on Instagram?).

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>