Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Thinking of You-Calyptus

Happy Tuesday! I've been excited to post this card which I made for a wonderful friend of mine who's currently going through a bit of a rough time. She messaged me today to say that it arrived safely, so I'm good to post!


I used the You're Koala-fied stamps and dies from Gerda Steiner Designs to create my card. I just love the fun sentiments on this set!

I'm entering my card in this month's Share Your Designs Challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs.

Products used:



5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the background Kate! The Koala is super sweet!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure this cheered your friend up, it's a hoot and beautifully made.
Faith
x

Viv said...

Aww such a sweet card Kate, just love it ;) Viv xx

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Kate, and I love how you did the background.