Sending You Love and Blessings

Wednesday, November 8, 2017
It's Wednesday! For the past few weeks, I've been getting the days mixed up and end up doing Thursday twice each week (given that I keep thinking that Wednesdays are Thursdays). Hopefully, I get it right this week!


Sandy is our hostess at Little Red Wagon and she's got a fun challenge for us: Harvest Time. We've had a warmer-than-typical fall so harvest has been a bit late for us and I'm still seeing lots of fall decor about. This challenge gave me the opportunity to use a new Gerda Steiner stamp set that I recently won. The mice on the set are adorable!!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created, and then link up your own Harvest Time projects!


7 comments

Marilyn said...

This is super cute! Love the little scene and the background smooshing looks terrific.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Adorable, gorgeous colours Kate.
Faith
x

JanR said...

Such a cute lil koala! Perfect harvest card, Kate!

Bobby said...

Aren't those Gerda Steiner critters just the cutest, Kate? I don't have any yet but they're on my wish list. That little mouse with his pumpkin is adorable and your background is wonderful.

Unknown said...

What an adorable card Kate! That country mouse and pumpkin pie from Gerda is a great set - congrats on winning it! The background technique you used is awesome too!

Heather said...

So cute. What an adorable stamp and wonderful colouring as always.

Brenda said...

This is just too sweet! Love that watercolor background!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>